DHL Express Rolls Out On-Route E-Pay Solution for Better Shipping Experience
DHL Express offers comprehensive billing solutions that aim to help our customers pay for their shipments in a fast, secured, and hassle-free manner. While online payment is strongly encouraged, we are introducing an additional on-route e-payment option to help our customers settle their payment for shipping or GST at time of pickup or delivery.
Apart from our comprehensive billing options, our customers can also settle their payment via Grabpay and PayNow when our couriers drop by for their shipment pick-up or delivery. This e-payment solution is now available in Singapore.
How On-Route E-Pay Works?
Our couriers will generate a QR code on their handheld device and will present the QR code to the customer. Customers can opt for GrabPay or Paynow for their payment mode. Once the customer scans the QR code and made the payment, the payment status will reflect in the GCA.
To learn more about our new e-payment solution, check out our most frequently asked questions below:
1. Is the E-Payment secure?
The payment is secure and follows security protocols to ensure that your financial transactions are safe and secure. Multi-level security measures are followed via eWallet, including QR codes, instead of manual payment.
2. Why should I use E-Pay instead of cash?
E-pay enables easier tracking of all transactions made in real-time and keeps a digital record of it. It is also safer as the courier person won’t have to carry any cash, should any mishaps happen.
3. Will I obtain Grab Points by using the E-wallet?
Yes, this is in accordance to prevailing Grab terms & conditions for any transactions.
4. Why can’t my E-Payment go through?
It may be due to a number of reasons:
- eWallet has insufficient balance
- No internet or poor connection
- Authorization not provided (PIN or TAC)
- The OTP (one-time-password) entered was incorrect.
- If the problem still persists, you can still pay with cash.
5. Can I get a receipt for the payment made?
All transactions/payments will be issued a receipt within the Grab App transactions as per GRAB standard procedure. DHL Official document will be the waybill & / invoice.
6. Will my particulars be stored in DHL’s system?
Each transaction has a unique QR code that is dynamic and refreshes every 5 minutes. Therefore, no particulars are saved within the DHL system.
7. Is this E-Payment option only available for Duty Collection or other purposes such as the collection centre?
At the moment, this option is only implemented for on-route courier shipments, which include Duty and Freight.
8. Where can I find out more about this service?
You can contact our customer service or reach us via livechat.
9. Are there any additional service fees/charges for using this E-Payment service?
At the moment, there are no additional service charges for using this service.
10. Is GrabPay the only option for E-Payment?
In Singapore, we will be offering two types of E-payment modes:
11. What currencies does E-pay support?
Currently, e-pay supports local Singapore Dollar currency.
At DHL Express, our team of logistics experts continuously focuses on improving shipment pickup and delivery processes. By investing in comprehensive billing solutions and implementing efficient strategies, we ensure to deliver an excellent job in terms of shipping capabilities and a secured payment system to our customers.
Do you have more queries about our e-payment solution?